How to Spend Valentine’s Day in Seekonk
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night out or a cozy night in, here are some suggestions from First Acura on how to spend Valentine’s Day in Seekonk.
Make a reservation at any of these restaurants near Seekonk to show your Valentine a good time.
- Rooftop at the Providence G: Take your Valentine here for a three-course dinner paired with wine from Friday, February 9 through Wednesday, February 14. Each night features specials, like a champagne fountain, a chocolate fondue fountain, build your own floral bouquet, and more.
Other stellar dining options include local eateries like:
- Waterman Grille
- Massimo Restaurant
- Hemenway’s Seafood Grill & Oyster Bar
- Siena Restaurant
- Pan E Vino
- Café Nuovo
- Capital Grille
Unique Valentine’s Ideas
If you want to go a less traditional route for Valentine’s Day in Seekonk, perhaps you can:
- Purchase tickets for a Providence Bruins game
- Explore the Museum of Natural History and Planetarium
- Go to the Alex and Ani City Center for ice skating
- Take a class at Chef Walter’s Cooking School
- Visit Base Station VR Lounge
- Take in the displays at the ArtProv Gallery
On the Cheap
For a more relaxed Valentine’s Day in Seekonk, consider these options:
- Brave the cold: Whether you head out for a hike or a cross-country ski (weather permitting!), getting out in the fresh Providence air can be a fun way to spend time with your significant other, friends, or family.
- Get creative in the kitchen: Whether you’re pulling ingredients from the pantry for a unique meal or whipping up a signature drink, this is a fun, interactive way to spend Valentine’s Day.
- Organize a treasure hunt: Whether you’re leaving romantic clues for your partner or fun, tricky notes for your kids, setting up a treasure hunt can make any Valentine’s Day special.
Stay in Touch with First Acura
Stay in touch with First Acura for automotive service to ensure your car gets you to your date, car sales in case you want to woo your Valentine with something extravagant, or more suggestions on outings. We’re always happy to help! Thinking ahead into the future? Learn about some things to do as a couple or with family in Providence this spring!
With the new Acura MDX, drivers get the best of both worlds when it comes to style and strength. The outstanding Acura MDX towing capacity allows drivers to haul significant cargo loads through Providence, from the comfort of the luxurious and tech filled MDX interior. So, how much can an Acura MDX tow? Find out…
With the 2020 Acura RDX, drivers won’t have to sacrifice style, comfort, technology, or space. The Acura RDX interior delivers a luxurious and comfortable ride for drivers and passengers alike, while offering connectivity and convenience features galore. The RDX interior will have you riding in comfort and style like never before on your Providence commute….
Providence and Warwick drivers in the market for a true luxury SUV should look no further than the 2020 Acura RDX Advance Package. This Acura SUV is the highest package you can find within its lineup and offers the ultimate RDX experience with a range of performance and interior features. It has a starting price…
Providence and Warwick drivers looking to take their commute to the next level will surely be impressed by the 2020 Acura MDX interior features. With a wide range of MDX interior features at your disposal, you can enjoy some of the latest automotive technology and safety features and have enough cabin space to round out…
Providence and Warwick drivers in the market for a luxury SUV want plenty of options. That’s why the 2020 Acura MDX packages not only enable customers to find the models they want in drivetrains like front-wheel drive, super handling all-wheel drive (SH-AWD), and Sport Hybrid SH-AWD®, but also five unique packages to choose from. These…
Whether you’re on the job site or need some extra strength to carry your boat or trailer to your favorite weekend spot, the 2020 Acura RDX towing capacity enables drivers to tow up to 1,500 pounds. And, the best part is that Providence and Warwick drivers can still get this incredible towing feature no matter…