How to Spend Valentine’s Day in Seekonk
Whether you’re looking for a romantic night out or a cozy night in, here are some suggestions from First Acura on how to spend Valentine’s Day in Seekonk.
Make a reservation at any of these restaurants near Seekonk to show your Valentine a good time.
- Rooftop at the Providence G: Take your Valentine here for a three-course dinner paired with wine from Friday, February 9 through Wednesday, February 14. Each night features specials, like a champagne fountain, a chocolate fondue fountain, build your own floral bouquet, and more.
Other stellar dining options include local eateries like:
- Waterman Grille
- Massimo Restaurant
- Hemenway’s Seafood Grill & Oyster Bar
- Siena Restaurant
- Pan E Vino
- Café Nuovo
- Capital Grille
Unique Valentine’s Ideas
If you want to go a less traditional route for Valentine’s Day in Seekonk, perhaps you can:
- Purchase tickets for a Providence Bruins game
- Explore the Museum of Natural History and Planetarium
- Go to the Alex and Ani City Center for ice skating
- Take a class at Chef Walter’s Cooking School
- Visit Base Station VR Lounge
- Take in the displays at the ArtProv Gallery
On the Cheap
For a more relaxed Valentine’s Day in Seekonk, consider these options:
- Brave the cold: Whether you head out for a hike or a cross-country ski (weather permitting!), getting out in the fresh Providence air can be a fun way to spend time with your significant other, friends, or family.
- Get creative in the kitchen: Whether you’re pulling ingredients from the pantry for a unique meal or whipping up a signature drink, this is a fun, interactive way to spend Valentine’s Day.
- Organize a treasure hunt: Whether you’re leaving romantic clues for your partner or fun, tricky notes for your kids, setting up a treasure hunt can make any Valentine’s Day special.
Stay in Touch with First Acura
Stay in touch with First Acura for automotive service to ensure your car gets you to your date, car sales in case you want to woo your Valentine with something extravagant, or more suggestions on outings. We’re always happy to help! Thinking ahead into the future? Learn about some things to do as a couple or with family in Providence this spring!
Shopping for a new luxury SUV around Providence is a huge investment and you want to make sure you get the best price that doesn’t break the bank. With the new 2020 Acura RDX price, customers can find the right package that meets their driving standards at a competitive cost. Take a closer look at…
Providence drivers in the market for the perfect luxury compact sedan will find everything they need among the 2020 Acura TLX lineup. If you’re a driver that prefers to have a range of advanced features in your high-end sedan, then the Acura TLX Technology Package is sure to check all the boxes. From the latest…
The 2020 Acura RDX is a true standout on the Seekonk market for compact SUVs, sporting superior performance features and more than its fair share of interior amenities. For prospective buyers, First Acura has gathered information on one of the great customizable highlights of this vehicle, the 2020 Acura RDX Colors, on both the interior and…
If you love the look and feel of a sedan, but are looking for a model that can enhance your Providence and Warwick commute, then the 2020 Acura TLX interior features offer everything you need and more. You can find everything from a great audio system to tune into your favorite station, adjust the interior…
Providence and Warwick drivers want to make the most of their luxury sedan from an fuel efficient performance to advanced tech and safety features, and the same can be said for your vehicle’s overall design. The 2020 Acura ILX dimensions display how their vehicle offers drivers a comfortable cabin as well as an exterior that…
Providence and Warwick drivers looking for a reliable yet comfortable sedan don’t have to sacrifice anything thanks to the 2020 Acura ILX interior. This luxury sedan comes offers the advanced features you expect, along with plenty of room to get comfortable and take everything you need for the ride. There’s so much more to discover…