Courtesy Loaner Policy
For your convenience we a complimentary shuttle service is available and operates within a 20 mile radius of the dealership.
First Acura will provide our service customers with ACURA loaner vehicles, for the time necessary to service or repair your ACURA, when it is anticipated the work will require more than 2-Hours, except when work required is as the result of accident.
- First Acura regrets that we are unable to offer alternative transportation for repairs relating to accidents. Please consult with your insurance company as to their policy to provide you with alternative transportation.
- ACURA loaner vehicles are provided only to the registered Owner/Lessee (or spouse) of the ACURA being serviced or repaired, being at least 25 years of age (as required by our insurance carrier).
- Loaners are NON-SMOKING vehicles, and while we love our pets, unfortunately they are not permitted in the loaners. A vehicle detailing charge of $250 applies if restrictions are violated.
- ACURA loaners may not be taken on vacations and are operated within a 100 – mile radius of our dealership. Mileage is restricted to 150 complimentary miles per day. Additional mileage charge of 25 cents per mile applies to overage.
- As a convenience to our other clients, the Loaner Car must be returned no later than 9:00am the morning following notification (phone, text, or e-mail) that your ACURA is ready. Rental charges of $19.95 per hour / $99.95 per day, plus tax will apply if not returned when due back.
- Kindly replenish fuel used before returning the loaner. Re-fuel charge of $5 Gallon or no less than two times pump rate.
- Drivers named on the Loaner Agreement are responsible for all tolls, parking tickets, fees, penalties and traffic violations during use. Please remember to take your EASY-PASS. A $35 administrative fee will be charged for processing these charges.
- You are responsible for any damages that may occur to the loaner while in your custody. Please remember to inspect the ACURA loaner, with our team, prior to leaving the dealership. Any existing damage should be noted on the loaner agreement. Loaners are re-inspected upon return.
- Please remove all personal belongings and debris when you are finished with the loaner. We cannot be responsible for any items or articles left behind.
- Driver must present at each visit, a valid driver’s license, credit/debit card, with proper coverage (liability limits of at least 100/300/50, ask adviser for more details) before operating the vehicle. You are advised to contact your insurance company in case of damage or accident as your insurance company is the primary carrier.
- Weather permitting, we have provided a snow broom in the trunk for your convenience. Please be sure that it is returned with the vehicle to avoid a replacement fee of $19.95
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Our ability to properly continue providing excellent service is dependent upon timely return of loaners.