Certified Acura Technicians
Your Acura dealer’s service department offers the best care for your vehicle available. Their technicians have spent many hours studying and training on proper Acura maintenance and repair procedures. Also, most Acura technicians have many years of experience servicing older models. Virtually no one is more qualified to service your Acura than the Acura-trained and ASE Certified technicians at your Acura dealer’s service department.
What’s more, Acura dealerships invest in many special tools unique to your vehicle – so you can be assured that Acura Technicians have the right tools and information to properly service your vehicle.
Our Client lounges have the best amenities and facilities for your visit. A clean,
comfortable, and functional lounge is one of the many ways we like to add value to
- Starbucks Coffee and refreshments
- Work stations
- Child’s play area
- Loaner Vehicles
- Saturday Service Available
- Free Car Wash
- Cable Television
Scheduled maintenance keeps your Acura in prime condition. When your Acura requires attention our Factory-Trained staff will keep your vehicle performing at its best, using only genuine Acura brand parts.
Meet our Staff
Our department is eager to address any of your service or maintenance needs. View our staff page to contact any one of our employees by email or phone.
Our facilities are designed and built to service your Acura conveniently and efficiently. When you bring your Acura into our state of the art Service center, you know your vehicle is being serviced with only Original Acura Parts and Acura approved equipment.
Courtesy Loaner Policy
For your convenience we a complimentary shuttle service is available and operates within a 20 mile radius of the dealership.
First Acura will provide our service customers with Acura loaner vehicles, for the time necessary to service or repair your Acura, when it is anticipated the work will require more than 2-Hours, except when work required is as the result of accident.
- First Acura regrets that we are unable to offer alternative transportation for repairs relating to accidents. Please consult with your insurance company as to their policy to provide you with alternative transportation.
- Acura loaner vehicles are provided only to the registered Owner/Lessee (or spouse) of the Acura being serviced or repaired, being at least 25 years of age (as required by our insurance carrier).
- Loaners are NON-SMOKING vehicles, and while we love our pets, unfortunately they are not permitted in the loaners. A vehicle detailing charge of $250 applies if restrictions are violated.
- Acura loaners may not be taken on vacations and are operated within a 100 – mile radius of our dealership. Mileage is restricted to 150 complimentary miles per day. Additional mileage charge of 25 cents per mile applies to overage.
- As a convenience to our other clients, the Loaner Car must be returned no later than 9:00am the morning following notification (phone, text, or e-mail) that your Acura is ready. Rental charges of $19.95 per hour / $99.95 per day, plus tax will apply if not returned when due back.
- Kindly replenish fuel used before returning the loaner. Re-fuel charge of $5 Gallon or no less than two times pump rate.
- Drivers named on the Loaner Agreement are responsible for all tolls, parking tickets, fees, penalties and traffic violations during use. Please remember to take your EASY-PASS. A $35 administrative fee will be charged for processing these charges.
- You are responsible for any damages that may occur to the loaner while in your custody. Please remember to inspect the Acura loaner, with our team, prior to leaving the dealership. Any existing damage should be noted on the loaner agreement. Loaners are re-inspected upon return.
- Please remove all personal belongings and debris when you are finished with the loaner. We cannot be responsible for any items or articles left behind.
- Driver must present at each visit, a valid driver’s license, credit/debit card, with proper coverage (liability limits of at least 100/300/50, ask adviser for more details) before operating the vehicle. You are advised to contact your insurance company in case of damage or accident as your insurance company is the primary carrier.
- Weather permitting, we have provided a snow broom in the trunk for your convenience. Please be sure that it is returned with the vehicle to avoid a replacement fee of $19.95
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Our ability to properly continue providing excellent service is dependent upon timely return of loaners.